Dead End Dead End

Apparently you became an amazing producer in less that 1 month. No.

RedVelvetSquared responds:

i've been working hard for awhile now and practice makes perfect plus is switched from fruity loops to ableton and found a vst called massive so i guess that helps

Beat Flow Beat Flow

You don't even know what genre it is so I'm gonna say this one's stolen too. Sorry.

RedVelvetSquared responds:

Im sorry you doubt my talent but a new daw software can really help a person out

Not Like Them (NG Cut) Not Like Them (NG Cut)

Awesome!

Lovein' the tune.
Very relaxed.

BTW Thought you'd want to know that this kid on Soundcloud has stolen some of your stuff. He's called RegzMtl :/

BrokenCrossfader responds:

HEY! Thank you you for the heads up. I had no idea someone had stolen my work.

-OB

Veff Veff

Erm

This is on another website under a different name. :[

**Moments of Inspiration** **Moments of Inspiration**

I like it

Its very nice but is it me or does it sound a teeny bit like 'Inspiration' by hania? Either way this i a great song and i hope all of your 'moments of inspiration' are this good!!

KTRECORDS responds:

Well, I honestly say I've never heard that song, but I'll be sure to go check it out. Glad you like it though!

-Jason
KTRECORDS

Rig - I don't know what to do Rig - I don't know what to do

cool

Its good but not really my kind of music. Is it me or is the random screaming ued from the muffin song???

It's not you. I threw it in there for kicks, and thought it sounded cool. :3

Rig - Moving On Rig - Moving On

WOOOOOOOOOWWW!

One of the best sons on newgrounds!!! I can't stop listening to it!! The bass is great and everything else is too!! I only review if something is really, really good and this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rig responds:

Thanks a lot, glad you like it!

Rig - Stardust Backwards Rig - Stardust Backwards

WOW!!

Amazing!!!!

Sweet!

Desert Rose Desert Rose

best eva!!!

The best HEAVY METAL stuff iv'e heard on NG yet!!!! Shame it wasn't longer...ish. ^^

Metalcan responds:

Glad you like it! Thanks very much!